Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @ secret garden
~Secret Garden~

chapter 2

Taylor felt so helpless,then she heard a very familiar sound,getting closer,and closer. To her surprise,it was Tipsy that's meowing to her,finally a companion,and Taylor was too happy to figure how the hell did she followed her here.She cuddled Tipsy in her arms so tight,nearly choked her.Still,it seems impossible to get out,the night is getting darker,mist everywhere, she feel like giving up,just wanna lay somewhere and sleep.

She feels its pointless wandering in the dark,so she laid down with tipsy in her arm,hoping she can sleep the nite away,and maybe when the sun is up,she can find her way back.She close her eyes,trying to sleep,but something scared the hell out of her. She hears foot steps, sounds of sticks cracking,someone is coming closer, "could it be a wolf?" she thought to herself."Oh please don't hurt me, don't hurt tipsy"she shouted at that misty figure.

That creature stopped,and speak to her in a gentle tone"Don't worry, im not gonna harm you,Im Count Lucas,who are you? And how did u get here?"
Taylor was shocked," OH MY GOD!!GHOST!!" screamed Taylor.

Count Lucas:"Shhhhh! speak softly, you would wake everyone up,calm down lady,Im not dead,im alive,i can live forever."

Taylor:" Don't lie!! I don't believe you,you must be a ghost,how is it possible for you to still look so young,DON'T COME NEAR ME."she shouted.

Lucas:"haha.I told ya,i can live forever here,i would not age of cause,please don't be afraid of me,if im dead,would my hands be warm?

Lucas walked over and hold her hand,Taylor just closed her eyes,dare not look at him directly.His hands were so warm,Taylor opened her eyes, can't help but looked into his charming blue eyes. She find it so unbelievable,how is it possible, he looked like he is in his 20s,how did he gain immortality.

Taylor stared at him with her eyes wide open,"...o...k, i believe you,im sorry,i sneaked into your house,and read your diary,i thought you must be really cold out there,i wanted to give you my coat.Looks like you're warm enough.Im sorry anyway."

Lucas laughed,:" Oh my, there's never been any human that's been so nice to me,you're the 1st,don't worry,you already warm me enough with your heart.Im so honoured."

He bowed to her, and smiled back to her with such grace, so gentlemen, so lovely.She felt so attracted to him once again,those eyes back in the portrait, were so lonely,so needy. But now she could feel he is so much happier,could it be the world he spoke of? thought taylor.

Taylor:" can you show me to your "world",i promise, it would be our secret,i would not tell anyone,the secret is between you & me."

Lucas:" Don't you have friends & family outside?Im afraid if you come with me, you would be missing them in no time, are you sure? You would fall in love with it once you stepped in.

Taylor:" I just want to have a peek at the perfect world u speak of,rest assure its just for a while,my mum is waiting for me, i would go back after i seen enough.please."

Lucas smiled:" How can i reject you? im honoured to have you as my companion,you are such an angel.But please don't break the promise, or i would destroy the passage way myself.I shall not let anyone harm my friends."

Lucas held her hand,and led her to a big oak tree, it looked so giantic. He placed his palm against the tree,and wispered softly to the tree,like some spells.Then they stepped back, a door like shaped beggin to appear on the surface of the tree trunk. He pushed the door, and the inside is so dark like a tunnel.

They walked in, with big steps, and him leading the way.

the profile


I'm Raven, Karasu. My horoscope's Libra. I love neko(which means 'cat' in japanese). I enjoyed my days with all my friends. The moment we start the chat going, it goes never ending. My life starts on 11st October 1989 and I definitely hopes that I would achieve what I want in my journey down. Learn more about me just one click away.

the music

talk it out

train to nowhere
WeiJie | Broy

featured: Secret Garden
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

refresh the history

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
February 2009
February 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011