Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ ~secret garden Chapter 3~
Lucas led her to a huge forest,Taylor still could not believe how she did came to this green paradise. Flowers bloom,rich green fields everywhere,looks like the winter has not affected the plants at all.

Taylor:"Why are the roses still alive and so so..lively, don't they wither?

Lucas:" ahh,i forgot to tell you, nothing dies in here, everyone thats living don't grow old,even flowers bloom forever. There is only peace and joy. No pain, no sickness and basically no sufferings.Its like heaven!!

Taylor:"no more tears too?

Lucas:" well there is,but its tears of joy. Everyone is happy and easily satisfied here.Everybody loves everybody.Unlike the world i used to live in,i was living in such pain in your world.Things are simple here.

They sat down on the grass,silence everywhere,they kept quiet and just stare at the stars up in the dark sky.Words cannot describe what they are both feeling inside,the connection between the 2 is so close,its as though they known each other for a very long time.It was cold,so they both cuddled,soon,she falls asleep in his arms.Lucas could'nt sleep at all,he was looking at her,funny how the way she sleeps with a grin on her face.He finds that very cute,could'nt help but kept admiring her charming sweet smile.

After they woke up, to her surprise they were surrounded by little elves and fairies, and the animals, all gathered around. Rabits and squrriels talking with the elves in human language. While she is still calming herself down that the fact that animals could talk, everyone was cheering and looks like they're celebrating something.

Thomas the elf:" Good morning Lucas!! i see you have a compainion after so long. You 2 look so cute together, care to join us for the tea party?We've got lots of hot pan cakes and honey milk too.There's plenty for you 2.

Lucas:' Haha you all really gave her a surprise. Well my fellow mates, this is Taylor, my new found friend.Taylor meet my friends,they are the adorable elves and fairies, and not to forget my beloved creatures of the forest.They the most loving beings u can find, dont worry,they would never harm anyone.

Their breakfast was amazing,pancakes,milk,chocolate pudding,fruit salad,cupcakes and even brownies.Anything that you call desserts they have it.

Taylor:" wow you guys eats that much for breakfast? like everyday? how come you don't grow fat?

Wanda the fairy:" Everyone is pretty and cute,i thinks its got to do with the no sufferings,we just looks good everyday no matter how much we ate. SO don't worry bout your weight. Just be happy.

Taylor:" wow IT IS HEAVEN!! I can live with that.hahaha.i can even have the cute animals be my soul mate,wow,i could have lot of friends here.

Lucas:" And you said u would miss your world,hahahaha Now u know why i stayed here for decades.

Taylor:' I love here, but what about my mum.She's the only person i loves.i cant just leave her like that.Please bring me back later, i gotta go back to her.

Lucas:' I would miss you, but okay,i will,and look at your cat,he's really enjoying himself.

Everyone stared at tipsy, he was cuddling with another sassy cat. Everyone laughed and teased him,the world have given tipsy the ability to talk too..

Tipsy:" cant we stay longer?? Please..pretty please..i promise i'll not scratch your dresses anymore.

Taylor:" OH so now you can talk, And wait a mintue,it was you who ruined my dress!!And i thought the rats bite it,oh you little..

Lucas laughed at stared at Taylor with such amusement.

Taylor:" Ok fine..we'll stay alittle longer,when we're back, you better stay away from my closet..

the profile


I'm Raven, Karasu. My horoscope's Libra. I love neko(which means 'cat' in japanese). I enjoyed my days with all my friends. The moment we start the chat going, it goes never ending. My life starts on 11st October 1989 and I definitely hopes that I would achieve what I want in my journey down. Learn more about me just one click away.

the music

talk it out

train to nowhere
WeiJie | Broy

featured: Secret Garden
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

refresh the history

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
February 2009
February 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011